Best technology stack for developing a business application website and hybrid mobile application depends on various aspects:
- Who are your users ?
- How many users will be there for your website and application ?
- What will be the concurrency of the users ?
- What are the type of services the end users will access from the site and mobile app ?
- Is there a fixed budget ?
The term “Business Applications” can be a misnomer without the context. Is it an eCommerce web application or is it a Project Management tool or is it a site for crowdfunding of LMS or ?? Each of these are interactive sites with different criteria.
There may be some choices in web technology application or hybrid mobile application–
- If you are looking for a business website with mostly static contents, you will be well off with a standard CMS like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal.
- If you are looking for a transactional application with a limited concurrency, you may use LAMP stack. Create a RESTful API layer and develop the as the resources are available at a reasonable cost. This will keep your cost to the least.
- If you have higher budget and if you have skilled resources who can maintain the application, go for MEAN stack.
- Choosing the right deployment stack is also daunting. You have options of simple hosting like Godaddy, Hostgator, AWS, IBM Cloud etc. It will all depend on the speed, storage , scalability requirement etc and everything comes with varied costs.